How Do I Delete My Facebook Group

A Facebook team can be erased but regrettably there's no easy delete choice offered. In order to delete a team, initially you need to eliminate all signed up with participants and after that finally remove yourself from the group. So the extra participants you have, the longer it requires to erase.

How Do I Delete My Facebook Group



Here's how to set about it:

Initially go to the team main web page as well as click "Edit Group." On the following page, click on "Members" located on the left pane. All signed up with members are now shown. Right here remove everybody from the team.

How Do I Delete A Group I Created On Facebook


Keep in mind: Even if you are a manager, you will not have the ability to remove the group creator.

After that return back to the team major web page, and click on "Leave Group" to eliminate on your own. You will certainly obtain a verification message as listed below:.

How Do I Delete A Group I Created On Facebook


Hit "Delete team." That's it! The group will now be deleted and any join demands, if pending, are likewise removed with it.