How Can I Delete My Date Of Birth On Facebook

To register for Facebook, you need to supply a complete birth day, consisting of a birth year. Although you need to provide the date for Facebook managers, you don't need to share your birth year with the world. Use your account's modifying food selection to erase your birth year from your profile. The modifications take effect quickly, as well as pals are not notified when you alter whether or not your birthday celebration programs.

How Can I Delete My Date Of Birth On Facebook



How To Delete Birthday From Facebook


1. Click on your name and also thumbnail in the top right corner of any kind of Facebook screen to be routed to your profile.

2. Click the light gray "Edit Profile" switch on top of your profile page.

3. Go to the "Standard Info" tab on the left side of the "Edit Account" web page.

4. Scroll down to the "Birthday celebration" area of the food selection. Click the arrow simply beneath your birthday celebration to reveal a menu for your birthday celebration's screen choices.

5. Select "Show only month & day in my account" if you still intend to present your birthday celebration but don't desire profile visitors to see your birth year. Select "Don't show my birthday celebration in my account" to erase your birthday from your profile.

6. Click the blue "Conserve Changes" switch at the end of the display.