How to See who Likes My Facebook Business Page

When attempting to take care of sort on facebook business web page or fanpage facebook, there is a method just how to see that has actually liked your facebook company web page, with complete list of facebook account web link.

How To See Who Likes My Facebook Business Page



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* Initially, I have to go to my facebook page login on a desktop internet browser, most likely to my facebook page, and also click on settings in the leading right edge.

* There, discover on the left the alternative People and also Various other Pages.

* In the food selection, pick People That Such as this Web page. It is additionally there just how to see facebook followers, that like my facebook web page, but likewise facebook service web page suches as, as well as banned people and pages from liking the web page

* You can currently export this facebook organisation web page likes listing to a spread sheet.

Just how to see who likes your page

With a few adjustments, eliminate the unneeded text from such day as well as facebook profile pictures, and the result will certainly be a full facebook web page suches as listing, with name and links to the facebook profile web page, which is just how do i see that has liked my facebook page.

How to check who liked my facebook page.

See above, going in the web page settings is exactly how do i see who likes my web page on facebook.