How Can I Delete Group On Facebook

A Facebook team can be deleted however sadly there's no straightforward delete option available. In order to remove a group, initially you have to eliminate all signed up with members and then finally remove on your own from the group. So the much more participants you have, the longer it requires to delete.

How Can I Delete Group On Facebook



Below's exactly how to tackle it:

Initially go to the group major page and also click on "Edit Team." On the following web page, click on "Members" found on the left pane. All signed up with participants are now revealed. Below eliminate every person from the team.

How Do I Delete A Group I Created On Facebook


Keep in mind: Even if you are a manager, you will certainly not have the ability to get rid of the group developer.

After that return back to the team primary page, and also click "Leave Group" to eliminate on your own. You will certainly get a confirmation message as listed below:.

How Do I Delete A Group I Created On Facebook


Hit "Erase group." That's it! The group will certainly now be deleted and also any join requests, if pending, are also erased with it.