How Do I Delete A Group On Facebook

A Facebook group can be deleted but unfortunately there's no straightforward erase option offered. In order to remove a group, first you need to remove all joined participants and afterwards lastly eliminate on your own from the team. So the extra participants you have, the longer it requires to delete.

How Do I Delete A Group On Facebook



Right here's just how to set about it:

First go to the team primary web page and also click on "Edit Team." On the next web page, click "Participants" located on the left pane. All signed up with participants are currently shown. Here eliminate every person from the group.

How Do I Delete A Group I Created On Facebook


Keep in mind: Even if you are a manager, you will certainly not be able to get rid of the group developer.

Afterwards return back to the team primary page, as well as click "Leave Team" to eliminate yourself. You will obtain a confirmation message as below:.

How Do I Delete A Group I Created On Facebook


Hit "Erase team." That's it! The group will certainly now be removed as well as any type of join requests, if pending, are likewise removed with it.