How Do I Remove My Birthday From Facebook

To register for Facebook, you have to provide a complete birth day, consisting of a birth year. Although you have to offer the day for Facebook managers, you don't need to share your birth year with the world. Use your account's editing and enhancing menu to eliminate your birth year from your account. The adjustments take effect immediately, and also buddies are not alerted when you modify whether or not your birthday celebration shows.

How Do I Remove My Birthday From Facebook



How To Delete Birthday From Facebook


1. Click on your name and also thumbnail in the leading right edge of any type of Facebook screen to be routed to your profile.

2. Click the light gray "Edit Account" button on top of your profile web page.

3. Go to the "Basic Information" tab on the left side of the "Edit Profile" page.

4. Scroll to the "Birthday celebration" area of the menu. Click the arrowhead just underneath your birthday celebration to expose a menu for your birthday celebration's display screen choices.

5. Select "Show just month & day in my account" if you still intend to display your birthday however don't desire account site visitors to see your birth year. Select "Do not show my birthday in my account" to remove your birthday celebration from your profile.

6. Click the blue "Save Adjustments" button at the bottom of the screen.