How to See who Likes Your Page On Facebook

When attempting to manage likes on facebook company page or fanpage facebook, there is a way how to see that has liked your facebook business page, with complete checklist of facebook profile web link.

How To See Who Likes Your Page On Facebook



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* Initially, I have to go to my facebook web page login on a desktop internet browser, most likely to my facebook web page, as well as click settings in the top right edge.

* There, locate on the left the choice People and Various other Pages.

* In the menu, select Individuals Who Similar to this Page. It is additionally there how to see facebook fans, who like my facebook web page, however additionally facebook company page likes, as well as prohibited individuals and also pages from suching as the web page

* You can currently export this facebook business web page suches as listing to a spread sheet.

Just how to see who likes your web page

With a few controls, do away with the unneeded text from the like date as well as facebook account photos, as well as the result will certainly be a full facebook page likes list, with name and also web links to the facebook profile web page, which is just how do i see who has actually liked my facebook web page.

Exactly how to examine who liked my facebook page.

See above, entering the page settings is just how do i see that likes my web page on facebook.