Can't Logout Of Facebook

After doing system updates and also restarting, I instantly found that I was automatically logged out of the Facebook Android Application. I questioned how it can have happened. Initially, I assumed, its because of clean master (my favorite mobile cleanser). Since I've rather bad habit of running tidy master after interval of few mins, I assumed that must be the factor.

Facebook Logout Problem


Can't Logout Of Facebook



The solution for this prominent Facebook issue is to move the application right into inner storage space. Just comply with the actions offered below:

1. Most likely to Settings -> Applications -> All Applications.

2. Faucet on the Facebook Application.

3. Move the application to the internal storage space totally.

4. Restart the phone.

5. Login once again.

6. After investing a long time, Close the app.

7. Restart the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Messenger Android App this time around then you will certainly be able to login instantly without entering that so lonnnnngggg e-mail ID as well as password combination.

10. Take pleasure in Facebooking.