Cannot Logout Of Facebook

After doing system updates as well as reactivating, I all of a sudden discovered that I was immediately logged out of the Facebook Android Application. I asked yourself how it can have taken place. First, I assumed, its due to tidy master (my favourite mobile cleanser). Given that I have actually quite bad habit of running tidy master after interval of few minutes, I believed that have to be the reason.

Facebook Logout Problem


Cannot Logout Of Facebook



The option for this prominent Facebook problem is to relocate the app right into interior storage space. Simply adhere to the steps given below:

1. Go to Setups -> Apps -> All Apps.

2. Tap on the Facebook App.

3. Relocate the app to the inner storage totally.

4. Reactivate the phone.

5. Login once more.

6. After investing a long time, Close the app.

7. Restart the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android Application this time then you will have the ability to login instantly without going into that so lonnnnngggg email ID and password combination.

10. Enjoy Facebooking.