Cannot Log Out Of Facebook

After doing system updates as well as rebooting, I all of a sudden found that I was instantly logged out of the Facebook Android App. I questioned just how it might have occurred. First, I believed, its as a result of tidy master (my favourite mobile cleanser). Because I have actually pretty bad habit of running tidy master after period of couple of minutes, I believed that must be the factor.

Facebook Logout Problem


Cannot Log Out Of Facebook



The service for this prominent Facebook trouble is to move the app right into internal storage. Just adhere to the steps provided listed below:

1. Go to Settings -> Apps -> All Apps.

2. Tap on the Facebook Application.

3. Relocate the application to the interior storage totally.

4. Restart the phone.

5. Login again.

6. After investing time, Close the app.

7. Reboot the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android App this time then you will certainly be able to login instantly without going into that so lonnnnngggg e-mail ID as well as password combo.

10. Delight in Facebooking.