How Can I Remove My Date Of Birth From Facebook

To register for Facebook, you have to supply a complete birth date, including a birth year. Although you have to provide the date for Facebook managers, you don't have to share your birth year with the globe. Utilize your profile's modifying menu to remove your birth year from your profile. The changes take effect instantly, and also good friends are not alerted when you alter whether or not your birthday programs.

How Can I Remove My Date Of Birth From Facebook



How To Delete Birthday From Facebook


1. Click your name as well as thumbnail in the top right edge of any Facebook display to be guided to your account.

2. Click the light gray "Edit Profile" switch at the top of your account page.

3. Go to the "Basic Details" tab on the left side of the "Edit Profile" page.

4. Scroll to the "Birthday" section of the menu. Click on the arrowhead just underneath your birthday celebration to reveal a food selection for your birthday celebration's screen choices.

5. Select "Program only month & day in my profile" if you still wish to show your birthday yet do not desire account visitors to see your birth year. Select "Do not reveal my birthday celebration in my account" to eliminate your birthday from your account.

6. Click heaven "Save Changes" switch at the bottom of the screen.