Facebook Notification Not Working On android

If you're having issues with your Facebook notifications recently, i.e. getting updates and also teams from individuals you do not understand, after that you're not the only one-- lots of individuals began complaining concerning it considering that last Sunday, June 19. Thankfully, I've located a solution to it. Details after the dive.

Facebook Notification Not Working On Android



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my common early morning regimen last Sunday (June 19) when I located something unusual regarding my Facebook account: I'm obtaining notifications from individuals I do not know. More especially, I'm getting 'likes' and also remarks from standing updates and also web links that I really did not post, as well as updates from teams I did not join.

The Solution

This obtained me to thinking of my Facebook setups, and also hit upon the service equally as I was searching mine: it's a trouble with just how my Account Safety was set up. * headpalm *.

I swiftly uploaded a remedy to my Posterous as well as currently I'm duplicating it below for all to see (with [edits]:

1. Go to Account Setup >> Account Activity.

2. From the Account Task area, you'll find that the various computers as well as places that are presently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Additionally Energetic'. It must be showing places and also gadgets that you are not aware of.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Likewise Energetic'] by clicking on the 'End' [button]

4. Afterwards make sure to examine 'Secure Surfing' (so you'll be on HTTPS, a lot more safe and secure) and also 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be alerted if someone else is going to your account.) [Just claimed, inspecting these choices will make accessing your Facebook account a lot more protected.]
5. After following these steps, you should get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Make certain to alter your passwords after. Keep in mind additionally that with these settings, you need to attest every single device that will access your account. That shows up in a display when you attempt to access your account via your mobile phones.

Last Ideas.

[Upgraded June 29, 2011] I know there are still secrets to be resolved however the offender here actually is, well, my laziness: I must have checked those safety and security settings prior to. With all the existing goings-on concerning hacking and such, I need to have double-checked my accounts so that I could the very least safeguard them from invasion. I actually don't recognize for sure it this was associated with that said, yet at the very least I can rest easy that I have actually found a solution for it.