How Do I Change My Name On My Facebook Profile

Whether it's since you've recently wed or just got a new label, right here's just how to change your name on Facebook. The procedure itself is relatively basic, however there are couple of points to keep an eye out for when editing and enhancing your manage because Facebook will not let you alter it to simply anything.

How Do I Change My Name On My Facebook Profile



Change Name Facebook


To change your name, do the following:

1. Go to Settings.

2. Under General Account Setup > Name, click Edit.

3. Enter what you intend to use for given name, optional middle name, and last name and also click Review Modification.

Change Name Facebook


4. Facebook will certainly prompt you to pick how you desire your name to appear.

5. Make your selection, enter your password, and click Save Modifications.

Change Name Facebook


The name change must take effect immediately, however note that Facebook will certainly assess it and also you may be asked why the change was made. If it doesn't stick to the demands listed below, you may not be able to change it.