How to See who Likes Your Facebook Page

When attempting to take care of sort on facebook company web page or fanpage facebook, there is a means exactly how to see that has actually liked your facebook organisation page, with full listing of facebook profile web link.

How To See Who Likes Your Facebook Page



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* First, I have to go to my facebook web page login on a desktop computer browser, most likely to my facebook page, and click setups in the top right edge.

* There, locate on the left the alternative Individuals and also Various other Pages.

* In the food selection, select People Who Such as this Page. It is also there how to see facebook followers, who like my facebook page, yet likewise facebook business web page suches as, and also prohibited people and also web pages from liking the page

* You can now export this facebook company web page likes list to a spread sheet.

How to see who likes your web page

With a few controls, do away with the unnecessary message from the like date and also facebook account pictures, as well as the outcome will certainly be a complete facebook web page suches as checklist, with name as well as web links to the facebook profile page, which is how do i see that has liked my facebook web page.

Exactly how to inspect who liked my facebook web page.

See above, going in the web page setups is exactly how do i see who likes my web page on facebook.