Facebook Login Out Problems

After doing system updates as well as reactivating, I unexpectedly discovered that I was immediately logged out of the Facebook Android Application. I asked yourself exactly how it can have taken place. Initially, I thought, its because of clean master (my favourite mobile cleaner). Since I have actually rather bad habit of running tidy master after interval of couple of mins, I thought that should be the factor.

Facebook Logout Problem


Facebook Login Out Problems



The solution for this preferred Facebook trouble is to relocate the app right into internal storage space. Simply comply with the steps provided below:

1. Go to Setups -> Apps -> All Apps.

2. Tap on the Facebook Application.

3. Move the app to the interior storage totally.

4. Restart the phone.

5. Login again.

6. After spending time, Close the app.

7. Reactivate the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android Application this moment then you will certainly be able to login instantly without getting in that so lonnnnngggg email ID and password combination.

10. Delight in Facebooking.