How Do I Delete My Birthday On Facebook

To sign up for Facebook, you have to supply a full birth date, consisting of a birth year. Although you have to supply the day for Facebook managers, you don't have to share your birth year with the globe. Utilize your profile's editing food selection to remove your birth year from your profile. The adjustments take effect quickly, and also close friends are not alerted when you modify whether your birthday celebration shows.

How Do I Delete My Birthday On Facebook



How To Delete Birthday From Facebook


1. Click on your name and thumbnail in the top right edge of any type of Facebook screen to be directed to your profile.

2. Click the light grey "Edit Account" switch on top of your profile page.

3. Most likely to the "Fundamental Info" tab on the left side of the "Edit Profile" page.

4. Scroll down to the "Birthday" area of the food selection. Click the arrowhead simply underneath your birthday to reveal a food selection for your birthday's display choices.

5. Select "Show just month & day in my account" if you still intend to present your birthday celebration yet do not want account visitors to see your birth year. Select "Don't show my birthday celebration in my profile" to erase your birthday from your profile.

6. Click the blue "Save Modifications" switch at the bottom of the screen.