How Do I See who Likes My Facebook Page

When attempting to take care of sort on facebook service web page or fanpage facebook, there is a means how to see who has actually liked your facebook organisation page, with complete list of facebook profile link.

How Do I See Who Likes My Facebook Page



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* Initially, I need to go to my facebook page login on a desktop computer browser, go to my facebook page, as well as click on setups in the top right corner.

* There, locate on the left the option People and also Other Pages.

* In the menu, choose People Who Similar to this Web page. It is likewise there just how to see facebook followers, that like my facebook web page, but additionally facebook service page likes, as well as banned individuals and also web pages from liking the page

* You can currently export this facebook company page likes listing to a spreadsheet.

Just how to see that likes your web page

With a few controls, get rid of the unnecessary text from the like day and facebook account pictures, and the result will certainly be a complete facebook web page suches as list, with name as well as links to the facebook account web page, which is how do i see who has actually liked my facebook web page.

How to examine who liked my facebook page.

See above, entering the web page settings is just how do i see who likes my web page on facebook.