I Can't Logout My Facebook

After doing system updates and also reactivating, I suddenly located that I was instantly logged out of the Facebook Android Application. I questioned exactly how it could have taken place. Initially, I thought, its because of tidy master (my favourite mobile cleanser). Since I've rather bad habit of running tidy master after period of couple of minutes, I thought that must be the reason.

Facebook Logout Problem


I Can't Logout My Facebook



The solution for this preferred Facebook issue is to relocate the app right into interior storage space. Simply comply with the steps given below:

1. Go to Settings -> Apps -> All Applications.

2. Faucet on the Facebook App.

3. Move the app to the inner storage totally.

4. Reboot the phone.

5. Login again.

6. After spending a long time, Shut the application.

7. Reboot the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android Application this time then you will have the ability to login instantly without getting in that so lonnnnngggg e-mail ID as well as password combo.

10. Enjoy Facebooking.