Can't Log Out Of Facebook

After doing system updates and also restarting, I suddenly found that I was automatically logged out of the Facebook Android App. I asked yourself exactly how it might have occurred. First, I assumed, its due to tidy master (my much-loved mobile cleaner). Because I've quite bad habit of running tidy master after interval of couple of minutes, I thought that should be the reason.

Facebook Logout Problem


Can't Log Out Of Facebook



The service for this preferred Facebook issue is to relocate the application into inner storage. Just adhere to the actions offered below:

1. Most likely to Setups -> Apps -> All Apps.

2. Tap on the Facebook Application.

3. Move the application to the inner storage space totally.

4. Reboot the phone.

5. Login once again.

6. After investing some time, Close the application.

7. Reboot the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android Application this time after that you will certainly have the ability to login immediately without going into that so lonnnnngggg email ID and password combination.

10. Appreciate Facebooking.