How Do I See My History On Facebook

Apparently, Facebook eliminated this outstanding function currently, however I'm still wishing they can place this back up when the new timeline has actually formally launched! We will certainly maintain you upgraded.

This is among my preferred key attributes of Facebook, the "Look Background" - where Facebook is able to keep track of individuals you've stalked. You can also use this to see who/what your other half searches for. Just a warning however, you might not like what you'll see.

How Do I See My History On Facebook



:) View your Timeline account.

:) In the leading right edge of your Facebook timeline, click the "Task Log" switch.

How To View Facebook History


:) On the left sidebar, under the 3rd area (after images, likes and comments choices), click "MORE".

How To View Facebook History


:) You ought to see the added options then pick the "Browse" option, which is located at the extremely bottom of the checklist.

How To View Facebook History


:) Currently you ought to be able to see your search questions.

How To View Facebook History


:) Only the people who are logged in to your account can see your search background.

Is There Anyway I Can Remove My Facebook Search Background?

How To View Facebook History


Fortunately, you can, as well as it's really straightforward. Simply click "Clear Searches" web link and also your whole search history ought to be removed! You might additionally delete private searches by clicking the "block" symbol beside your looked query.