What Do I Do if I forgot My Facebook Email

I can not reset my Facebook password due to the fact that I can't access the e-mail or cellphone number on my account.

What Do I Do If I Forgot My Facebook Email



Forgot Facebook Email


Here are some things you can try to get back into your account so you can reset your password.

Try visiting with an alternative email or telephone number

You might have the ability to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternative e-mail or cellphone number listed on your account.

If you do not recognize what alternating details you have:

* Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the directions.

* See to it to utilize a computer or smart phone that you have formerly made use of to log right into your Facebook account

* As soon as you come back right into your account, discover just how to reset your password.

Attempt to recover your email account.

:) If you enrolled in Facebook with your e-mail, call your email provider to regain access to the e-mail on your Facebook account. For example, lots of email provider have a Trouble signing in? choice on their check in screen.

:) If you restore access to your email, you can complete the actions to reset your password.

Attempt troubleshooting your mobile phone number

:) If you joined your mobile number, take a look at these mobile phone number login tips.

Try Relied On Calls

:) If you have Trusted Contacts set up, find out just how to get help from them to get back into your account.