Who Sees My Likes On Facebook

When attempting to manage likes on facebook service page or fanpage facebook, there is a way how to see that has actually liked your facebook service web page, with complete list of facebook profile link.

Who Sees My Likes On Facebook



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* Initially, I have to go to my facebook web page login on a desktop web browser, most likely to my facebook web page, as well as click on settings in the top right edge.

* There, find on the left the alternative People and also Various other Pages.

* In the menu, choose People Who Similar to this Web page. It is likewise there how to see facebook followers, who like my facebook web page, yet also facebook business web page likes, and banned people and web pages from suching as the page

* You can now export this facebook business page likes list to a spread sheet.

Just how to see that likes your page

With a couple of adjustments, get rid of the unnecessary text from the like day as well as facebook profile pictures, and also the outcome will be a complete facebook page suches as checklist, with name and links to the facebook account page, which is exactly how do i see who has actually liked my facebook web page.

How to examine who liked my facebook web page.

See above, entering the web page settings is how do i see who likes my page on facebook.