How to See who Likes A Page On Facebook

When trying to handle likes on facebook service web page or fanpage facebook, there is a means exactly how to see that has actually liked your facebook service web page, with full checklist of facebook profile web link.

How To See Who Likes A Page On Facebook



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* Initially, I have to go to my facebook web page login on a desktop web browser, go to my facebook page, and also click on setups in the top right corner.

* There, find on the left the choice People and also Various other Pages.

* In the menu, pick Individuals Who Like This Page. It is additionally there exactly how to see facebook followers, that like my facebook web page, however likewise facebook organisation web page suches as, and also prohibited people as well as pages from suching as the page

* You can currently export this facebook business web page suches as listing to a spread sheet.

How to see who likes your web page

With a couple of manipulations, get rid of the unnecessary text from the like day and also facebook account photos, and the outcome will certainly be a full facebook page suches as list, with name and links to the facebook profile web page, which is just how do i see who has liked my facebook web page.

Just how to examine that liked my facebook web page.

See above, going in the page setups is exactly how do i see that likes my page on facebook.