Facebook Push Notifications Not Working android

If you're having problems with your Facebook notices lately, i.e. getting updates and teams from individuals you don't know, then you're not the only one-- great deals of people began whining regarding it given that last Sunday, June 19. Thankfully, I have actually discovered a solution to it. Information after the jump.

Facebook Push Notifications Not Working Android



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my usual morning regimen last Sunday (June 19) when I found something weird regarding my Facebook account: I'm obtaining notifications from individuals I don't know. Much more specifically, I'm getting 'likes' as well as comments from status updates and links that I really did not post, and updates from groups I did not join.

The Solution

This obtained me to thinking about my Facebook setups, and also hit upon the service equally as I was surfing mine: it's a trouble with how my Account Security was set up. * headpalm *.

I rapidly uploaded a service to my Posterous and also now I'm duplicating it right here for all to see (with [edits]:

1. Most Likely To Account Setup >> Account Activity.

2. From the Account Task area, you'll locate that the different computer systems as well as areas that are presently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Additionally Active'. It ought to be showing locations and tools that you are not acquainted with.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Additionally Energetic'] by clicking the 'End' [switch]

4. After that be sure to examine 'Secure Searching' (so you'll be on HTTPS, far more safe and secure) as well as 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be informed if someone else is going to your account.) [Simply said, examining these alternatives will certainly make accessing your Facebook account more safe.]
5. After adhering to these steps, you need to get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Make sure to transform your passwords after. Keep in mind likewise that with these setups, you have to vouch for each and every tool that will certainly access your account. That comes up in a screen when you try to access your account with your mobile devices.

Last Ideas.

[Updated June 29, 2011] I know there are still mysteries to be resolved yet the offender right here actually is, well, my idleness: I need to have inspected those protection settings before. With all the existing goings-on concerning hacking as well as such, I ought to have double-checked my accounts to ensure that I could the very least safeguard them from breach. I really do not recognize for sure it this was related with that said, yet a minimum of I could relax very easy that I have actually done something about it.