How Can I See who Has Liked My Facebook Page

When trying to take care of sort on facebook company page or fanpage facebook, there is a means just how to see that has actually liked your facebook company page, with complete checklist of facebook profile web link.

How Can I See Who Has Liked My Facebook Page



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* Initially, I need to go to my facebook page login on a desktop computer internet browser, most likely to my facebook page, and also click on settings in the leading right corner.

* There, discover on the left the choice Individuals and also Other Pages.

* In the menu, choose People Who Similar to this Page. It is also there exactly how to see facebook fans, who like my facebook web page, but additionally facebook organisation page likes, as well as banned people and also web pages from liking the page

* You can currently export this facebook organisation page likes list to a spreadsheet.

How to see who likes your web page

With a few manipulations, do away with the unnecessary message from such day and facebook profile photos, and also the outcome will be a complete facebook page suches as listing, with name and links to the facebook account web page, which is just how do i see who has liked my facebook page.

How to examine that liked my facebook page.

See above, entering the page setups is exactly how do i see who likes my web page on facebook.