No Logout button On Facebook

After doing system updates and also restarting, I suddenly located that I was instantly logged out of the Facebook Android Application. I questioned exactly how it could have happened. Initially, I thought, its due to clean master (my favourite mobile cleanser). Given that I've pretty bad habit of running tidy master after period of couple of mins, I believed that must be the reason.

Facebook Logout Problem


No Logout Button On Facebook



The service for this preferred Facebook trouble is to relocate the application right into internal storage. Simply adhere to the actions provided below:

1. Most likely to Settings -> Applications -> All Apps.

2. Tap on the Facebook App.

3. Move the application to the internal storage completely.

4. Reboot the phone.

5. Login once again.

6. After spending some time, Shut the application.

7. Reactivate the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Messenger Android App this time around then you will be able to login immediately without getting in that so lonnnnngggg email ID and also password combo.

10. Appreciate Facebooking.